· Registrerade användare: 218
· Senast registrerade användare: FriedrihV
Visa Tråd
 Skriv ut tråd
Application CrazyGamerMen
CrazyGamerMen
Your in-game nickname: CrazyGamerMen

Year of birth: 2000 (18 years old)

How many hours do you play each day: I play for around 3 to 4 hours a day.

Short description of yourself:
My name is Max and I currently go to school. I am working to get my Abitur (studentexamen) in around 2 years. I speak German and English fluently and French (a little).
Sadly I can´t speak Swedish, but since most of the users are speaking English anyway, I hope that's not a big deal. My team (symbolic) and I are playing on your retakes servers for more than a year. (I am not quite sure though.) I really enjoy playing counter strike and it was one of the first pc games I´ve ever played. I play cs for around 3 years now and I believe I am a decent player. (I am currently ranked supreme master first class) Me and my friends are playing retakes for fun and to warm up before matchmaking/games. Cryptik, symbolic and I are currently ranked top 1-3 on your retakes server and we have a huge amount of time spent there. When playing, I always try to be friendly and take the game seriously. Booty Captain was spectating us the last couple of days and I think we always tried to be friendly. I also do have some experience with the technical side of managing a server.

If you have any further questions don't you can message me, I am happy to answer.

Your Steam ID:
steamID: STEAM_1:1:104855444
steamID64: 76561198169976617
customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CrazyGamerMen

Have you previously been an admin on a server:
Yes, I am a moderator at the german Garry´s Mod server network Epic-Gaming. I think I´m doing well as a community and event manager. Also, I was an admin at a Minecraft server some years ago.

Are you used to use the microphone in-game/ the TS:
Yes, since I want to win and enjoy playing retakes serious. Also using a microphone is one of the main requirements to be chosen being a moderator at Epic-Gaming.

Which of our servers do you usually play at: I enjoy playing retakes.

Being an administrator is obviously a great honor and brings a lot of responsibility.
I would be happy if I could become an administrator on your retakes server and help to keep the atmosphere there friendly and nice.

Redigerat av CrazyGamerMen den 26.08.2018 18:47

TheBootyCaptain
Hey CrazyGamer i'm happy to see that you're willing to help us out on the servers. While i've been spectating you and your teammates on the retake server, i think that you've been behaving quite nicely though you have said some unnecessary words to one of your friends. But we all make mistakes but apart from that i do believe that you would make a good asset to our team. If we decide to make you a trial-admin you just have to make sure that you stay mature and respectful to the other players and help them out if they are in need of help. It might take a little while until we make a decision cause right now we have a little problem with admins and the owner. But i will let you know right away when we have decided. Until then just keep on being a positive player and you'll be an admin in no time.
BootyCaptain out!

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Hate
I agree mostly with what Booty has already written, however at the moment I don't feel the need for more admins since the playercount isn't anywhere near the hights it should have to be in order for us to take in new admins.. What I'm trying to say is I would love to see you on the team and work with you, but at the moment I don't see the need for more admins - hopefully(and probably) that will change quite soon and we will take another look at this application.

Thank you for showing your interest in our servers and for being a strong supporter!

Cheers,
Hate.
The best SK player worldwide - Don't trust it? Try it.

CrazyGamerMen
Thank you Guys for your honest opinion and assessment.
I can understand your points and have already written an answer to Booty.

I want to answer to the things Hate said, however.
I know that you currently have some trouble with your playercount, but as I already mentioned, I´m trying to get you some players (at least for retakes) and there your playercount has already increased. Also, I don´t think its just about pure numbers, but also about online time.
I know that you´ve got quite a number of admins, but I barely see them online. (expect of Booty)
I think just little of your members look in your forum to see how many admins you have, but many are waiting for/trying to contact an admin if there is a problem with cheaters or people shouting in their mic, which is why I think it's better to have too many admins then too little.

Best Regards,
Max "CrazyGamerMen"
per aspera ad astra

If you have a question or need help you can message me via Steam or my email adress.
I am happy to assist you.

TheBootyCaptain
Yea it would be good to have admins that enjoy playing on other servers instead of the SK server which almost every admin tend to be. I have been more active now on the other servers to make sure that people get the help they need. And alot of admins have left during these two years which has made it tough on the servers. So in my opinion we could need your help with the retake server since you are very active there.
BootyCaptain out!

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

7kt-NukeM
Well i think we should give this guy Trial-Admin Smile

TheBootyCaptain
Very good i'll make sure to help him out Wink
BootyCaptain out!

Gå direkt till forum: